Thursday, July 10, 2008

22# Audio Books

Had trouble loading this site as well. seems to be a common theme for me.....maybe my computer is sick? Finally got there though. Would be something a bit different for all those audiobook lovers but not necessarily computer savy as it seemed simple enough to use. I guess the books can be uploaded onto your mp3 player? For me personally, it's not something I would use or probably recomend to many patrons but I can see that for many young people like my children( aged 10 and 13), this may be the only format in which they will read a book in the not so distant future (let's hope not)

1 comment:

Michelle McLean said...

There is always something special about reading from a printed tome, but for people who enjoy the experience, but are driving etc, the audio book is the only way. With the prevalence of iPods and MP3 players, for these people, this is the way of future audio books.