Tuesday, July 8, 2008

12# rollyo

For people who are on the computer alot searching for stuff they're interested in I can see how these tools are a godsend, however I so infrequently ever use the computer to do anything other than look for the occasional recipie or check my e-mail that all these tools and their potential are lost on me! However I guess that if in the future by some miricle I begin to use my computer more it's mice to know I will at least in the dark. dim, recesses of my mind be able to acess this info and put it all to good use. I have been getting into designing quilts lately and have started to research more about it's history so there may be a possibilty to set up a rollyo for sites that will help me with my research>

1 comment:

Michelle McLean said...

Sometimes its just nice to know that something is there, even if you are not ready to use it at the time. Its also useful to know about these tools on behalf of our users. Never know when you will get a question which one of these tools could be the answer for.